9.11.2007

What's new with the Browns

So...I just thought I'd let you know what's going on with us right now! First, and most importantly, we are proud to announce that Camden is almost COMPLETELY potty trained!!! He is at the point where he can stay dry all day, but still wets at night. (I have read that night wets are common for up to a year after a child is day-trained.) David and I are thrilled that he is doing so well! I'll have to get a picture of him sitting on his little potty. I think he is proud to be a "big boy". As usual, Camden is a busy, busy boy. He is starting to get excited about being able to go choose a costume for next month's "Fall Festival" at church. The Fall Festival is our church's verson of trick-or-treating on Halloween. He has lots of ideas of what he wants to be, but once we go to the store and he has a wide array of costumes in front of him, I think he'll be awestruck! Camden has certainly enjoyed the swimming pool this summer...he is able to swim completely on his own with the help of arm floats. His vocabulary seems to have exploded over the past couple of months. Sometimes David and I look at each other and think, "did he seriously just say that???" He is growing up too fast. David is doing great...he is still enjoying his job but is always keeping an eye out for bigger opportunities. He is the type of person that doesn't really complain about anything. Unfortunately...I'm not as good at hiding my complaints as he is. I am still nannying...for those of you who don't know, I nanny two girls, Julianna (5) and Lily (2). I am working less hours now that both girls are in school. It has been a nice break, since in the summer I had the children ALL day, EVERY day. I have enjoyed having more time at home with Camden, playing, running errands, and of course, cleaning. What can I say...I can't really complain about much. I am enjoying my life and my family, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Well, that is all for now....just wanted to give you all a little insight on what's going on with the three of us. I'll post again soon. Yay!

1 comment:

cara said...

Yay! I am so happy you have a blog now! It is super cute. I love the brown family so much! muah!