3.10.2008
The reason I've been M.I.A....
Hello Everyone! I cannot believe it has been over a month since my last post! Please accept my apologies (especially for those of you who check it EVERY day hoping there is something new on here.) Well, the reason I haven't posted in a while is because I have not been feeling well. And the reason I have not been feeling well is because we are EXPECTING A BABY!!!! That's right! Camden is going to be a big brother around the end of October. We are SO excited! I am currently 8 weeks and 3 days (I put a new ticker at the top of the blog so you can keep up with how many weeks I am.) I have been feeling pretty crummy for the last 3-4 weeks. My morning sickness turned into all-day sickness about a week ago. It's been especially hard this time around since I have another child to take care of...but luckily Camden is old enough now where he understands that Mama can't play right now and has to lay on the couch. He is great about entertaining himself and watching cartoons. (I am trying not to feel guilty over the amount of TV he's been watching over the past few weeks. Am I a bad mom?) Hopefully the sickness will subside around 12 weeks or so. So, only about another month of constant nauseousness. Woohoo! David and I will be going to the doctor to get our first ultrasound on March 20. I will be 10 weeks along. We will get to see the heartbeat for the first time and we are so excited!!! We have decided that we are NOT going to find out the gender of the baby. So, that means you'll have to wait another 7 months to find out! :) Camden is excited to be a big brother, and he totally thinks the baby is a girl. We are excited to share this news with you and I will definitely keep you updated more often. The next post will probably be the ultrasound picture! Yay! Ok...I'm going to head back to the couch now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
yay!!! im glad you posted it! i was surprised! i am so excited for your little boy to be here! love you!
Yay!!! It is public knowledge now :)
I am so sorry to hear you have the dreadful all day sickness...(hopefully yours won't continue to last through the 17th week like mine is continuing to do).
I am so happy for you and I can't wait till we can take belly pictures together! I love you!
So excited to see you post your news- now everyone can share your joy! Hope you're feeling better Ash! Give Cam a kiss from Mecaden.
Congratulations! We are so happy and excited for you guys :) And yes, I have been checking the blog and wondering where you had gone!
YEAH!!!
Congratulations- we are so excited for y'all! :)
WoooHooo!!! We can't wait :)))
Post a Comment