8.02.2012

She better get used to this!


David felt compelled to introduce Batman to the boys.  That's right... they've never watched it before.  So, he bought a DVD full of old Batman episodes, the ones he used to watch when he was little.  The boys loved it!  Poor Evelyn, however... with 2 big brothers, this is her new normal.  She'll get to do girly things when the boys are in school.  :)


2 comments:

Jenelle Leanne said...

We don't have any boys at all, but Leiana is fully versed in Batman, Ironman, Spiderman, Superman, Justice League, Avengers, and Transformers. (I'd say it's Derek's fault... but really, I love them all too).

We went into a comic book store the other day (there's one by church) and Leiana was SO excited that she recognized all the characters in the display case. :)

becca Simmons said...

Ev should come here and watch Dora and Gigi and Doc McStuffins. I'll send Benj over for a dose of Batman!