The boys spent the night with my parents last Friday night, so one of our dearest friends babysat Evelyn for us so we could go on a DATE! I get super excited for date nights. I love, love, love getting to out alone with my hubby. We went to Firebirds for dinner, then to Target to walk around and stroll the grown-up aisles, instead of the usuals - baby stuff, toys, toiletries...
We were originally planning to go see a movie, but when we realized that it would be 11:30 before the movie would even get out, we decided not to. I know, we are such old geezers.
I saw David's car drive up, and then I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door to find my handsome husband holding flowers! I was so giddy. He had a bouquet for me, and a single flower for Evelyn. I LOVE that he thought to pick a flower off for her. Melt my heart. Evelyn and I sure are blessed.
This was Evelyn's face when he handed gave her the pretty flower. So sweet!!!




2 comments:
Love this! Date nights are the best!
So sweet!! I live for date nights, haha!
Totally crazy, but I saw Evelyn at church on Sunday. :) I dropped William off to his class and she was in there! Too funny!!
Post a Comment