1.14.2008
The last few weeks...
I am so sorry I have been so lazy and haven't updated at all over the past few weeks! First we moved in our house, then came Christmas, then New Years, and now I'm getting ready for my trip to California! We have been busy, that's for sure. David started his new job today downtown, and he enjoyed it! Camden and I have been looking for preschools...visiting a new one every couple of days. I haven't found the "right one" just yet...so hopefully I'll know when I've found it. In the past three years, this is definitely the most important decision I've had to make! First I had to choose the doctor(s) I wanted to deliver Camden when he was born, then I had to choose a pediatrician, and now it's a preschool! I know that as he gets older there will be many more difficult decisions to be made, but this seems huge right now! I'll keep you updated about the great preschool hunt. I promise I'll post some pictures of the house really soon too!
Camden's first visit with Santa. He LOVED it!
The boys playing with their laptops. Like father, like son! (The older Cam gets, the more I find myself realizing that phrase is so true!)
Daddy and Camden eating apples together. Like I said...David and his "mini-me".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey Ashley, I just got your comment on my blog...the other preschools I mentioned are Hudson Memorial on Six Forks and Millbrook United Methodist on Millbrook. I went to Christ, but have not registered them yet. Hope you have an awesome trip! love you, Jen
How cute are your pictures!
Hey Ashley... I love it that you guys have a blog! We've been checking out preschools too and I think we're going to send Asher to The Growing Place at Mt.Vernon Baptist on Falls of the Neuse :) So many people I know just LOVE it there!
Post a Comment