1.29.2008

My trip to California!

Last week I went to visit Bonnie (my wonderful sister) in California for four days! She lives in San Clemente, but we visited Los Angeles, Laguna Beach, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, and a few other places while I was there! I had so much fun and can't even begin to describe what a beautiful place it is over there. Everything is so different than that of the east coast. One day we went to L.A. and did some fun "touristy" stuff, like go to the Chinese Theater, go on a celebrity home search, and visit a few celebrity "hot spots". However, we never did see anyone famous. Oh well, I guess they were all hiding since they knew I was going to be in town!! I got tons of pictures from the trip, but only put a few on here. Camden went and stayed with Oma and Opa, and had a blast! There was snow the entire time in Highlands, so they got to build a snowman and go sledding! What more could a 3-year-old want? David still had to work, so he stayed behind, and did some things around the house that needed to be done. I missed my family so much! But I also had an amazing time in California. Thanks Bonnie, for everything! I love you so much.

A beautiful sunset in San Clemente

Me and Batman, on Hollywood Blvd!

Bon and I at Laguna Beach

This is us inside the Beverly Wilshire Hotel, where "Pretty Woman" was filmed!

The last night I was there, we went to the pier and watched the beautiful southern California sunset.

Also, I really am going to try to start posting on here more regularly...i have gotten lazy, and i'm sorry! Love to all!

3 comments:

Julie P said...

How fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics of your trip!!!

jason and jen said...

It looks like you had so much fun on your trip! I really want to see pictures of your house...post some soon! I loved seeing you and Camden last week. The girls just love him! love you, Jen