5.21.2008

Ultrasound!

Here are some pictures from our ultrasound today!!


A profile picture...look at that cute little face!


Another profile with the arm raised over the head.


Profile and big belly!


It's hard to see, but that's a little foot! One of my favorite parts! :)

Oh...and by the way. It's a little boy! The ultrasound tech wasn't very discreet when checking "IT" out, and David and I both totally saw it. Sooo...our plans for not finding out the gender sort of went down the drain, but we are still very excited to know we are going to have another little man around here in a few months! :)

9 comments:

cara said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I knew all along! Tee hee. I am so excited for you guys! And the pictures are SO cute! You used to say you wanted boy,boy,girl so maybe that is how it will work out!

I LOVE YOU BROWN FAMILY!!!!

Amber said...

SO excited for you guys :) Hooray for boys!!!

Laura Robinson said...

Oh Ashley I am so happy for you! Maybe now your next little one can begin to properly court my little one in a Biblical manner :) His big brother can teach him from his experience with Mecaden!

I can't wait to see you all soon, love you roomie!

emily bennett said...

That's right, Laura- Grace Elizabeth and Johnny will learn from the best :-)

Ash- we are so excited for you guys. Camden is such a precious joy, and to think that you will have another following his lead? Wow. God is good. Love you, friend.

Allison said...

Two boys! You know I love it. ;)

We'll have to have some play dates in the future!

Katie said...

WHAT?! That was a bit unexpected I'm sure! (finding out, not that it's a boy). Oh, I am so excited! I think I voted girl, but I want to change my vote. Is it too late for that?

Julie P said...

Wow! What a shocker. Very fun. I can't remember if I voted for a boy or girl?

Adam and Natalie said...

I heard your story and had to find out for myself! That is so crazy about the ultrasound, but very cool about having another boy! We found out ours is a boy too!

Tucker Family said...

YEAH for boys!

We are so happy for your family! :)