I can't believe my little boy is already starting to write love letters to girls. I don't think I'm ready for that yet. Sigh. All I have to say, is this Samantha girl doesn't know how lucky she is. :)
just so you know i just got back from picking Mecaden up at the station- i thought she was napping, but instead she was throwing rocks with threats tied to them through Samantha's windows.
OH my goodness this is ADORABLE! I need to know who this Samantha character is. She heeds a background check before she is privileged enough to be loved by Camden!
And Caleb thought the E in Love is hilarious...he noticed he wrote 6 lines so at least he knows it is a multiple of 3.
5 comments:
Hahaha! So sweet, cute and funny!!! Cam makes me laugh more than any other kid I know!
just so you know i just got back from picking Mecaden up at the station- i thought she was napping, but instead she was throwing rocks with threats tied to them through Samantha's windows.
tell Cam thanks a lot, my daughter is ruined.
OH my goodness this is ADORABLE! I need to know who this Samantha character is. She heeds a background check before she is privileged enough to be loved by Camden!
And Caleb thought the E in Love is hilarious...he noticed he wrote 6 lines so at least he knows it is a multiple of 3.
That is definitely one to keep in the baby book! Soooooo cute!!! :)
So cute-guess this is the first of many crushes he'll have. Can already see the long trail of girls' broken hearts! Miss ya'll!!!
Post a Comment