3.24.2009
brothers
I know I say it constantly, but I just love the sweet relationship my boys have. I let Camden get in Anderson's crib sometimes to wake him up, and Anderson just loves it. I only do this since Camden is old enough to know his boundaries and knows what he can and cannot do, so he's earned our trust and proved that he can do things like that without harming the little brother. :) One of the perks of having kids 4 years apart! Here are some sweet pictures I captured of the boys enjoying each other and Camden loving on his little brother.
Here is Camden being as silly as usual, and Anderson as sweet as usual.
Look at those sweet, serious faces. Those are Camden's "puppy dog eyes". You can also tell that Anderson just woke up and isn't quite sure what's going on!
Melt's mama's heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Camden is a fine brother!!!Those 2 are so handsome and photogenic. Love it!!!!!!!
Those are the cutest pictures ever!!!! They are both such sweethearts and so adorable. Gosh, I just could eat your kiddies right up!
What a beautiful scene! I do love seeing Camden as a big brother; he is awesome!
Post a Comment