It's been so much to have some time alone with my littlest one while Camden is in school every day. I had 4 years with Camden alone, so it's kinda fun to sort of be able to have that with Anderson now. You can really tell that he enjoys having some one-on-one time with me, since he's so used to sharing my attention with Camden. We've done all kinds of things while Camden is gone... library story time, shopping, grocery trips, errands, playgrounds, playdates, playing at home, going on walks... but the other day I decided to take my little man to Marbles, just the two of us. I have only been there one other time without Camden. It's sort of strange, and sad in a way, knowing he isn't there. But, knowing he is having a BLAST at school helps me not stay sad for too long. We normally meet friend(s) at Marbles so the kids can enjoy playing with their friends in that fun atmosphere. The kids have fun, the moms get to chat. :) However, on this particular rainy morning, I just wanted to go alone with my sweet little boy, so I could really focus on him and give him my full attention. We had such a great time.
2 comments:
love those blonde locks!!!! so sweet... glad you two had some time for just the two of you.
have a great week :)
I just came across your blog from Kelly's Korner! Your boys are too cute! I have 3 boys, 3 and under! We are in North Raleigh too! My blog needs updated, but check it out!
http://brogdonfamily.blogspot.com/
:)Heather
Post a Comment