9.17.2011

36.5 weeks, pajama edition

Helloooo again! I know it's been forever... but I was actually without a computer for a solid week. Our charger died, which of course means our computer died along with it. We ordered a new charger online, so we had to wait quite a few days for a new one. I of course threw a temper tantrum when I knew I'd be without a computer for over 7 days, but after I put on my big girl panties and got over it, I actually had a very relaxing (as relaxing as you can get with two kids) and productive week. I knocked a few things off my to-do list, and actually napped every day that Anderson napped, or was in quiet time. It was a nice change of pace. Though, I will admit that I'm happy to once again have my window into the real world.

Ok, moving along.

I'm 36.5, almost 37 weeks! I can't believe it's getting so close. I feel like I've been pregnant for so long, that thinking about the fact that our baby will be here in 4 weeks or less just sounds crazy. I don't think I have realized yet just how soon that is. If I think about it too hard, I start to panic a little. I'm not the least bit nervous to have and care for a newborn, it's more that I'm nervous about the busyness that is about to take place in our lives. Sometimes I feel so busy already, and I know that it's only going to get busier and I am probably going to be even more tired than I am now at 9 months pregnant. But, I also know that it's going to be so fun and exciting. There's no doubt it's going to be c.r.a.z.y, but it will be so worth it!

I have been feeling good, except for the typical aching back and legs. I'm also sleeping well, which is a blessing. I'm now going to the doctor every week. I'm measuring right on track, and have gained quite a bit more weight this time around that I did with Anderson, which I find interesting! Oh well.

It's been a while since I've posted a picture, so I took a headless shot of myself wearing PJ's. Classy, I know. It's laundry day, and I wanted to wash what I was wearing. Since, you know, I only have about three things I can still fit into.


Those of you who say you think I look little, I have officially declared you as n.u.t.s. That, and maybe you should visit your eye doctor. :)

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Girl you ARE little! All baby for sure. From the back I can't even tell you're pregnant.

Looking forward to meeting little #3!