Anderson has been begging to go to the "giant Chick-fil-a"(Cameron Village). So, tonight we went! We LOVE Chick-fil-a. It's fun every once in a while to have some different scenery as well. The weather was AMAZING tonight, so we sat up on the balcony and enjoyed the views of Cameron Village. Half of that view is Rite Aid, but oh well. The kids love watching the cars and people from "way up high".
Cornhole at Chick-fil-a. You know you're in the south when...
My diaper bag, pacifier attached and all. I'm such a mom.
David snapped a couple of pics of Evie and I. It was fun to get out from behind the camera for once! I sometimes joke that my children won't have a clue what I looked like if I died today. I am TERRIBLE about getting pictures with me in them.
Crushed ice? Yes please.
And just for fun... I got creative and snapped this pic of all these colorful newspaper stands after dinner. Not sure why, but I LOVE it!
Happy FRIDAY!
















3 comments:
look at you taking a creative newspaper stand picture :) i love it! could totally frame it.
that second picture of Andy doesn't even look like him.
i love how evie's paci is just hanging in the "grass". third kid.
you are a girl after my own heart, posting pictures of crunchy ice!
we love that cfa- and it was a beautiful night to go!
I LOVE your diaper bag!!!!
such a fun family outing together. And I absolutely love the photos of you and Evie.
Post a Comment