If you follow me on Instagram, these pictures may look familiar to you. I just wanted to have them on the blog for my memory. Some will have captions, while others don't even need captions. :)
Camden's artwork got framed in the hallway at school! This wasn't outside his classroom... they hang artwork in random spots around the whole school. I was SO proud when I heard his was chosen! I can't remember what this was supposed to be, though. Either way, proud mama!!!
We have a creek behind our house (the boys will (hopefully) only get to enjoy it for about 6 more months until we put our house on the market!) and they love playing in it when it isn't filled with water. Thy find all kinds of bugs and worms in there. I love when they act like boys... as long as the insects stay outside.
Oh, the drama. This child is the most difficult while I'm trying to make dinner. Of course. This happened after I wouldn't pick up her, probably.
Sweet cousins! These two ADORE each other.
Eating chicken salad out of the container. Sometimes, I just don't even care.
Her first pony tail. Obsessed.
And, her first knee scrape. :(
This is what my lunch looks like most days. It may not look appealing to you, but I LOVE it and never get tired of it!
I'm obsessed with this head of curls.
Evelyn LOVES her Uncle Will. I don't know why exactly, but she's just smitten! He is pretty cool, I'll admit.
Sweet cousins, again. Love their relationship.
We have been loving Daniel Renstrom's new CD. We listen to it constantly. Camden was singing (yelling) one of the songs out the window. He said, "Mom! I'm a missionary!"
This is Anderson's hermit crab drawing. Too cute.
This child will not eat what you give her, but as soon as she gets down she'll hop up into someone else's chair and finish off their food. Weirdo. This was a plate of peppers, corn, black beans and lettuce that she was devouring. #whateverworks
This is the kind of child that fully supports the "sugar and spice, and everything nice" saying about little girls. She can be as sweet as can be, but man.... this girl can be spicy! This look she's giving us is pretty much a constant in the car. If this picture had sound, you'd have to turn down your volume. This wasn't even before lunch when she was starving or before naptime when she was sleepy. It was at like 9 in the morning. Evelyn, one day, will you please not scream in the car anymore? Mkay thanks.
Date night on the town! Gotta take the obligatory selfie pic.
Hello, 16-year-old.
I thought it was so funny that Evelyn brought her pillow and loves in to lay on the kitchen floor when I was cooking. I didn't know it then, but she was enduring a double ear infection. Poor baby.
Oh, my sweet firstborn. He's the sweetest thing in the world. He kept several of the notes that I'd been putting in his lunch throughout the year and stapled them together to make a book. He gave it to me on his last day of school. I cried so hard that I think I freaked the poor boy out. I am so blessed to be his mama.
Last day of 2nd grade. He did it! Now onto... THIRD GRADE!!! What?!
Now that Camden is home from school all day, he gets to grocery shop with me. He played/sang to/tickled Evelyn the whole entire time, and she loved every minute of it. Normally, she's a little terror little difficult at the grocery store. I feel like I need to pay him a dollar or something for his services. It was amazing.
Last but not least, Happy Father's Day to my daddy!










































5 comments:
These are beautiful pics of the family! I really could NOT choose a favorite!
I was just telling someone the other day how great it was having Eva along to grocery shop with me. You're adding another child, but she loaded the car for me, put away the cart...it was awesome. Yay for big kids!
Loved all the pictures!
Anna Kate spent 5 minutes yesterday telling me how Canden and Anderson are her super best friends. I love getting to watch her enjoy cousins her own age.
Post a Comment