The first thought I had when I saw this picture, i thought "WHOA!" I feel like I look a lot bigger here than I am in real life...but maybe it's just because I'm not used to seeing myself from a distance. Our little boy is definitely making himself known throughout the day. I have already begun to figure out his schedule, which is crazy! At 10:00 every single night, he is ready to play. David and I joke about how we hope that changes when he's actually here!!! He is about the size of a large banana and weighs almost a pound. I LOVE being pregnant.
7 comments:
You are just too beautiful and I am so excited to see your sweet boy growing!
We had a blast tonight and I will put up our co-prego pictures tomorrow!
See you soon! Love, the Robinson's
You've grown since 19 weeks! You look BEAUTIFUL, Ash!
Just noticed Anderson's ticker at the top! What a sweet name... I love it :)
I am having trouble comparing Anderson to a Banana.....
No reason to "Whoa!" about your cute tummy! It looks just like it should! You're such a beautiful pregnant woman!
I agree Cara- the whole banana thing is throwing me off too...
YAY, I found your blog! You look fantastic! I showed Kaycee "Miss Ashley" and she is very excited for you. Pregnancy and three year olds are a sweet time...and it just gets better! p.s. water balloons keep 9 year old boys entertained, too :).
You are so so pretty!!
Post a Comment