Thanks Dad and Mom for having us for the weekend! We love you!!!
6.05.2008
A trip to the mountains
This past weekend we went to Highlands to visit my parents and go to a wedding. We had so much fun! I love it up in Highlands, it's is such a pretty town and the weather was just perfect! I didn't get any pictures of the scenery....I should have, because it's just beautiful! We also got to see my sister Bonnie (all the way from CA), both sets of my grandparents, and my aunt and uncle. Here are a few pictures from our trip!
Camden with Opa and Oma at dinner one night. David and I were sitting at the other end of the table...but Cam wanted to sit right in between the two of them!
This is Camden with his great-grandfather (my mom's dad), Papa Joe. They went on a little adventure down the street!
Generations....my dad, my grandfather (dad's dad), and Camden. There is about 80 years of age difference here!
Hubby and I at the wedding.
This is how Camden kept himself entertained on the 6 hour ride home!!
Thanks Dad and Mom for having us for the weekend! We love you!!!
Thanks Dad and Mom for having us for the weekend! We love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Girl... looks like you had a fun time! Your parents look great :) Just wanted to tell you that your taco dish that you sent out the recipe for was AWESOME! I made it the other night and we LOVED it!
that picture of you and david is SOOOOOOOOOOO good! you need to frame that one!
love you!
Thank you so much for taking the memorable pics. We had sooo much fun with y'all. It's almost our turn to come to Raleigh! YAY!!
Post a Comment