10.03.2008

38 week check-up

Well, not a whole lot of good news came from today's appointment. Obviously it's good news that he's growing and moving in there, but here's the bad news: The doctor was not sure he's in the head-down position anymore. He's also measuring a little small (not dangerously small, she just wants to make sure everything's ok), so I will be having an ultrasound next Wednesday to check on his position and weight. This just all struck my by surprise since he's been head-down for the past few weeks...I guess I didn't expect anything else. Just please pray that my little boy is growing as he should, and that he'll decide that head-down is the best position!! :) Also pray that I won't be too stressed out about all this...since we all know stress doesn't have any benefits! I'll let you all know what happens Wednesday.

6 comments:

Tucker Family said...

Ashley~
I'm praying for you and your sweet baby boy!

Tracey said...

Ashley,
The ultrasound will help clear everything up..just hang in there until Wednesday. Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

you did the same thing to me, and you turned and came head first. he's probably just exploring! don't worry and keep eating! we will be praying!
Love you-

emily bennett said...

he's just letting you know that you need to be on your toes from here on out... until he's married.

i was breech and flipped last minute, so hopefully since he's not breech, just a little sideways he'll pop his sweet little head back where it belongs.

Jenn & David said...

We are praying for you and Anderson! We trust that everything will be fine. We are going to miss you today, but hope you have a wonderful day of rest without the boys :)

Shannon Dingle said...

We're praying!