10.17.2008

the haircut!


I decided the other day that I was going to be brave and cut Camden's hair all by myself. His hair is starting to get thick, which made it really hard to fix and STAY fixed. I just got fed up one day and said "I am going to shave this kid's head!" So I did. :) He looks a lot more like his daddy now...it's so cute. I think it turned out well! The best part is that it's free and I can do it as often as I want to. He wasn't very interested in looking at the camera, so this is the best picture I could get!

1 comment:

N said...

he's so cute! I love his haircut. It's like Wes's, too! And I cut Wes's as well,-I agree that it's wonderful not having to spend that money =).

Can't wait for Anderson to get here and for him and Emily to get to play together one day!