10.10.2008
uncle david & aunt ashley
These are going to be our new titles as of May, 2009! We are happy to announce that we are going to be an aunt and an uncle! My brother Will and his beautiful wife, becca are expecting their first baby in May. I am just beyond thrilled for them! I am also ecstatic that Camden and Anderson are going to have a cousin so close in age to them. Anderson and baby Simmons will only be 7 months apart! I can already see them playing together years down the road at family get-togethers. :) I am excited to see what they are having...if it's a boy, there might be trouble with THREE boys....yikes! I can't wait to be the fun aunt who spoils my neice or nephew. I certainly can't spoil my own kids, so I am excited to be able to spoil someone else's! Will and becca, we are so excited for you guys and can't wait to see that sweet baby in May!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Uncle David and Aunt Ashley, that sounds pretty great! You, Anderson and I are going to have to hang out a lot in the next couple months. I have a lot of learning to do!
Post a Comment