adorable :-)
Who can resist a cute feet picture?!
i've said it once, i'll say it again:i want to eat your kids.
ASH GUESS WHAT- levi has that same brown outfit from BRU-- we need to dress them the same sometime! dont you love the little hood on it??
I just can't believe Anderson, he is sooooo handsome and looks so different every day. I wish I was there to take it all in! :( Miss you all!
Miss you!! Your boys are handsome!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
adorable :-)
Who can resist a cute feet picture?!
i've said it once, i'll say it again:
i want to eat your kids.
ASH GUESS WHAT- levi has that same brown outfit from BRU-- we need to dress them the same sometime! dont you love the little hood on it??
I just can't believe Anderson, he is sooooo handsome and looks so different every day. I wish I was there to take it all in! :( Miss you all!
Miss you!! Your boys are handsome!
Post a Comment