woah! i don't think cam looks 4 there. i think he looks more like 7 or 8!!! what a good big brother!!!!
hmmm....I can only imagine what Cam would be doing if you weren't there taping his every move ;)
How awesome! My nephew is brilliant! I love seeing the boys interact. And, I love Camden's tenderheart toward our little ones.
I think this is the cutest video ever! Your boys are precious!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
woah! i don't think cam looks 4 there. i think he looks more like 7 or 8!!! what a good big brother!!!!
hmmm....I can only imagine what Cam would be doing if you weren't there taping his every move ;)
How awesome! My nephew is brilliant! I love seeing the boys interact. And, I love Camden's tenderheart toward our little ones.
I think this is the cutest video ever! Your boys are precious!!
Post a Comment