8.16.2009

a trip to the pet store

First of all, get excited because we finally have internet and I hope to be updating much more often with pictures and videos! Yay!

Anyway, back to this post. About a month ago Camden talked me into getting a new fish. We have had 2 fish in the past, and both of them have "gone to heaven". I figured, what the heck... I already had the bowl and the food, and the fish itself costs about $4. We aren't getting a dog anytime soon, so I figured it would be fun for the boys to have somewhat of a "pet". :) So anyway, I discovered that going to the pet store might be the best free entertainment EVER! I don't know why I don't do this more often. The Petsmart we went to was especially good because their "Pet Hotel" had big playroom that had big windows for people to watch all the dogs. There were probably 15 dogs in there at once, all different breeds. Anderson LOVES dogs, so it was fun to see his excitement! If you are ever looking for something to do that doesn't cost money (as long as you don't leave with a pet!), you ought to try this.

Trying to touch the bird! (that bird looks as if he's trying to say "don't even think about it!")

This is cool, Mama!
He just stared at the birds. I don't think he had ever seen one up close before!
The dog room. They were so cute!

No comments: