Anderson has been walking now for about 2 weeks! It is so fun to see this new side of him... and it still surprises me sometimes when I see him walk past me. He's still very new at it, as you can tell. He has to have his hands up or out in front of him to keep his balance. He pretty much walks all the time now. I love it!
*I don't know why there is no sound, and sorry it's so shaky!
6 comments:
the first thing i thought of when i woke up this morning was "i wonder when ash is going to blog about anderson walking"
:)
so cute!
So sweet! The kids think he's the cutest thing!! (me too, of course.)
Next on Anderson list...RUNNING!
Awww! Leiana says, "Welcome to the club!!!!" :)
How cute!
he is the cutest little walker!!!!!!!
look at him go!!! Yep, I agree with Tracey... with the way Anderson is that boy will be running before we know it! :)
Post a Comment