Remember how I mentioned in my "quote of the day" that we were going to Target? Well, we did, and guess what was finished!!!! You got it - the grocery section! I have been waiting so long for this.

You might be shocked by how much I love Target. I mean, I L.O.V.E it. Not only do they have the cutest things... clothes, shoes, baby stuff, house decorations, cards... they also decorate everything so cute - in my humble opinion. I love how they make everything fun... even a box of dryer sheets and a can of formula:


I mean, this is really my kind of store. Take a regular old item and make it CUTE. Oh, Target... it just makes my heart happy.
I am so excited about the grocery store, because anyone with small children knows it's a pain when running errands to have to make several stops. Normally, it's Target for toilet paper, paper towels, shampoo... then to the grocery store for all the food. By the middle of the grocery trip they are DONE. Now, it will totally a one stop shopping experience. I don't know if I will do my entire grocery trip at Target, but it'll be so nice for having to get the basics. Today I saw fruit, veggies, meat, dairy... everything! Now if only Target would get free cookies and balloons... we'd be set! :)
Do you love Target? What's your favorite thing about it?
3 comments:
So excited when I saw that it was done! The toy markdowns are my fav!
The super Target by us (Triangle Town) has free cookies for kiddos in the bakery section. They don't advertise it much, but I'd ask at the new one... they might do free cookies :) (sorry, can't help you out with the balloons though)
Aaahhh Target, dear Target, has entertained me and AK and even MK many days. You know, I don't even know that I can put my finger on what about Target is so enchanting. I can easily get caught up there for way too long!
Post a Comment