8.18.2010

feeding anderson

I usually upload all my videos at one time, so that's why I will have a couple in a row on the blog. I just love that I will be able to go back and watch these videos of the kids months from now. So fun.

Anderson has begun to have very strong preferences of who he wants to do certain things. I gave him some yogurt and he was very adamant that he wanted no one but Camden to help him eat it. Camden, of course, makes it fun for him. I love their sweet relationship.

3 comments:

becca Simmons said...

"You can't put it on your head. How would you get it off?" One of my favorite lines!

And, I love that Camden is learning to play to the camera. So cute.

(I also love that Anderson enjoyed chasing a whole group of ducks!)

Mary Lindsey said...

Your boys are sooo precious! Anderson reminds me so much of what my boys look like with those blond curls. I get a little glimpse of what our boys will be doing & looking like in the future by watching him. So cute. I love how they interact together.

Thanks for commenting & letting me know I'm not the only mom out there with tough days. Of course, in my head, I know I'm not, but it always is nice to hear it from someone ;-)

Mary Lindsey

bonnie said...

I want to munch on his face.... I LOVE him.....