Still don't have a new camera battery! Soon - i keep telling myself! I will get one soon.
Until then, here are some more phone pics to keep you updated on our days. These are random, but filled with cuteness!
We've been spending a lot of time at the pool, which we just love! I've said it before and I'll say it again, we L.O.V.E. and are so thankful to have our neighborhood pool within walking distance to our house!
Fun with Nilla Wafers after lunch.
We've also enjoyed others' pools. Our friend Cara is a nanny and we go over as often as we can to visit. They have an awesome inflatable pool in their driveway and lots of fun outside toys. The boys love going over there!
The next 2 pics make my hubby so proud... his two boys, shirtless, in a pink jeep. Hey, it's all about confidence right?
My boys watching a movie after naptime one day. Melt. My. Heart.
Ice cream at chick-fil-a with Mama while the big boys went to a Durham Bulls game.
The boys new favorite game is hide-and-seek. Anderson ran out of places to hide and tried this one. Not my favorite, but good try buddy!
One of our neighbors is a farmer and has been bringing us tons of goodies, starting with strawberries back in the spring. The other day he brought me these bucketfuls of potatoes, squash and zucchini, and cucumbers and bell peppers. I am guessing the potatoes alone weighed about 15 pounds. I have already used a ton of it and have LOVED having fresh (and free!) veggies on hand.
And finally, our first official (decent) picture of Camden with his missing teeth! He lost 2 teeth in 2 days, and he is so stinking adorable with his new look. A top one should be out within a month or two, I'm guessing. Love this big kid!











No comments:
Post a Comment