6.03.2011

a random assortment of not-so-great quality photos

Hi! I come to you today with a bunch of pictures from my cell phone, because my camera battery permanently bit the dust and I have yet to go buy a new one. If I had known how easy it was to email myself pictures from my phone, I would have been taking a lot more. But for the last several days, I have just been acting like I didn't have a working camera. I do have a few pics from the last few days though... most of them are ones that I take during the day to send to David at work so he can see the boys. Enjoy!

I took this one just a few minutes ago, for all you blog readers who are wondering how this belly has been growing. Well, here it is, at 21 weeks. A very classy headless self-portrait, huh?


Sweet boys playing in Camden's bed. Love this picture! David and I both made this the background on our phones.


This was after the pool one day, which is why they were shirtless. We are LOVING our pool days!!


Are there any words for this one? Scrumptious. That's it.


Another pool day picture. I told him to make a silly face and this is what he came up with.


Yesterday we went to the mall with a friend to take a break from the pool, and to escape the crazy heat we are already experiencing here. Anderson loves to just sit on these rides, and is perfectly content to sit on them even though I did not put any quarters in them. :)


The rest are from Marbles this morning. I am taking the boys to the pool this afternoon, so I wanted to do something different this morning. Even though the weather was quite nice today and not so hot, I opted for a trip to Marbles just since we haven't been in a couple weeks. One of the perks of early risers, and having to be up and at 'em to get Camden to school, is that we get places right when they open - which is awesome when it comes to crowds. There was hardly anyone there for a while this morning and Anderson got the whole place to himself! We spend no less that 30 minutes playing with the trains.





Here's to hoping I'll get a new camera battery soon, but at least I know I can document our days with my phone if need be. Happy Summer!

2 comments:

Jenn & David said...

love all the updates! My, my how your little ones have grown (and your sweet belly too!)

emily bennett said...

oh i'm so proud you posted pictures from your cell phone!!!!! hooray! i love them!