Exciting news! We had our ultrasound yesterday, everything looked perfect and we didn't find out what the gender is!!! Maybe you can't understand why I am so excited about that... but y'all - I was really worried that for some reason, it would happen again that we'd accidentally see. I was a little bummed to see that it was the same ultrasound tech as last time, but I decided to just tell her what happened last time (without mentioning names, of course) and ask her what she thought the best solution was. So, we looked completely away while she was searching around, and only looked about 3 or 4 times when she told us it was safe. I kept telling David not to peek, because I wasn't convinced he wasn't going to!! But, we made it through and didn't see a thing... YAY! We even got to see baby move around a little, and play with its feet for a moment. Truly breathtaking!
So, here are some pics of our little one. I was lazy and just took pictures of the ultrasound pictures, I didn't scan them. Without getting a picture of the gender, the only thing left to get pictures of is the profile, hands and feet. So, that's what we have!
Precious profile
Sweet little hand and arm sticking straight out. LOVE IT!
This one is by far my favorite. It's the baby with its leg/foot up in the air over its face. Oh my gracious, I can barely handle it.
Adorable foot!
Another profile
One more profile.
It was SO fun getting to see our baby. There's just nothing like it! We praise the Lord that he/she looks healthy so far, and everything is progressing wonderfully. Thanks for sharing in our joy!
8 comments:
precious precious precious precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that little button nose is to DIE FOR!!!!
Love little baby Brown already!!!
Oh wow! I love this little baby so much already! What sweet, precious pictures!
beautiful, beautiful photos! Cannot wait to meet him/her in just a few short months.
SHE...uh, i mean IT is so cute ;) so so sweet... i just LOVE those profile shots
yay team pink! haha
Yea! Looks like another cutie to me :) So glad everything went well and stayed secret :)
OK, now that we have all oohed and ahhhed over baby Brown's little profile, it's time for you to put up a little belly shot. This baby needs some more blog publicity!!!
I'll take one for you at the pool today :)
So glad you guys didn't find out it is SO FUN not knowing. I vote a girl I think I am the only one I know having boys =). You got some really cute ultrasound pics.
Post a Comment