I can't even believe I've hit the 3rd trimester already. This pregnancy is flying by for me! I don't normally feel very huge, but I feel like this picture portrays me that way. It's crazy how different outfits really can enlarge or shrink your belly. Also, it was hot outside when we took this picture and I'm looking slightly sweaty and unattractive. In my humble opinion.
I am feeling good these days! Not much to complain about other than the typical back pain from being on my feet too much (aka: pregnant while at the same time having 1 or more children to take care of). I went to the doctor last week and got a good report. I did, however, have a tremendous weight gain between last month's visit and this past one, but I don't feel the need to disclose any specific numbers. Let's just say that my doctor may or may not have asked me, "have you been picking up an extra muffin or drinking extra sugary sodas or anything more than usual?" Thanks, doc! Overall weight gain is just fine at this point, so lets just dwell on that, ok? :)
I have seen many people do these little surveys, so I thought I'd try one just for fun:
How far along?: 28 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: yes, there has been gain. no specifics are needed here. ;)
Maternity clothes?: Mostly. I have a few things that are non-maternity that I've been living in, but they are stretchy so they work just perfectly!
Stretch marks?: A couple, leftover from previous pregnancies. Nothing new that I can tell. Yet. :)
Sleep?: Pretty good. I wake up if I have to switch from one side to the other... its starting to take a lot more effort these days!
Best moment this week: Getting to hear baby's heartbeat and see that he/she is growing right on track!
Movement?: All the time! Love it.
Food cravings: watermelon, reese's peanut butter cups (pretend you didn't read that one)
Gender: its a surprise!
Names: I'll tell you in person, but am not going to publish it on the blog until he/she arrives :)
Labor signs: No, thankfully! Plenty of braxton-hicks, though.
Belly button in or out?: Still in, but will probably become flat eventually.
What I miss: laying on my stomach (even though I hardly ever did before pregnancy... but i really wish i could now!), being able to paint my toenails easily. The things I take for granted!
Weekly wisdom: Rest when the kids rest! Savor every moment of pregnancy. It will be over and done with before I know it.
Milestones: 3rd trimester... only about 12 weeks to go!

4 comments:
you look great!!! can't wait to hear the names... not sure if i'll get to see you in person though... you always pick out cute ones :) i'd love to hear them! and as far as your "weekly wisdom" goes--i only have one kid.. and i STILL try to "rest when the kid rests" hahaha
You look GREAT!! I can't believe its the final trimester already!!
you're adorable. love you!!
sooo exciting!! cannot believe how the time is flying!!
Post a Comment