My big boy lost his first front tooth this weekend!!! This is the third tooth he's lost now... two bottom and one top. He looks SO stinkin' cute. I just love this age for kids. I can't believe mine is old enough to be hitting all these milestones. The tooth fairy brought him $1, and he's already spent it at the dollar store. :) His other front tooth is quite loose as well, so it won't be long before he'll have one huge gap in that little mouth of his! Love it!
This is the letter he wrote to the tooth fairy. He set it next to his "tooth pillow". My favorite part is that he did this all on his own without me even knowing about it until I checked on him after he fell asleep that night. (We're working on punctuation.) :)
1 comment:
i remember over the last few years how you have been WAITING for these toothless days to come. i love how excited you are about your boys' milestones.
he's so cute with that big ol' gap!
Post a Comment