A about a week or so ago, we decided to have pizza and movie night at home. I tried to start making this a tradition a while back, but kept forgetting to do it. We ordered pizza (which we hardly EVER do), but we caved because Pizza Hut is running a great deal where you get a medium pizza, breadsticks, and cinnamon sticks, all for $10. Instead of watching an actual movie, we hooked up the computer to the TV and watched Looney Tunes videos on YouTube! The kids LOVED it. So did David and I, if I'm being completely honest. :)
Gotta love Roadrunner and Coyote!
Anderson doesn't like pizza (totally crazy, right?!) so this was his dinner, and he ate the whole thing! What kid would rather have THIS than pizza?!?
Sweet little Evie hung out here most of the time, and watched all the boys giggle at the show. (gotta love the drool.)
My favorite part of the night was when I told Camden that the classic Looney Tunes were made about 60 years ago, and he responded with "you mean like in 1998?!". Love him.
2 comments:
Leiana's not a huge fan of pizza either! I thought she was the only kid in the world. Anderson's plate minus the cucumbers (fill in with carrots or tomatoes though) would sound like a delicious meal to Leiana in place of pizza. Crazy kiddos.
1998! That is tooo funny!
Post a Comment