We had a wonderful Easter. I was so glad we were back in town to be able to go to church and celebrate at home! The boys woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed Sunday morning. Probably because they knew they had some treats in their Easter baskets waiting for them! We headed to church and had a wonderful morning worshipping our risen Lord.
We started out the morning with Easter donuts, of course.
After church, we all grabbed lunch from whatever restaurant we wanted, and we took it to my parents' house to eat. We got sandwiches from Which Wich. Yum! We talked about making a big Easter lunch, but in the end decided to go completely stress-free and just bring our own food! Brilliant.
Opa and Evie
All the Raleigh cousins. We wish the other cousins (Matty, Mikey, and Mark) could have been here!
Would you look at my three kids? What a wild bunch. There's AK smiling so pretty, and then there are my monkeys.
Sweet Benjamin. What an adorable little man.
After lunch we had an egg hunt! I love how kids could do this over, and over, and over if you'd let them.
Oma and Evie
This face makes me laugh.
I adore this picture of our kids! Definitely going to get framed.
Little boys and their "pets". As odd as it sounds, I love when my boys play with bugs. As long as they're not roaches or spiders, and as long as they don't try to put the bug on me, I love to see them be boys.
Our family.
After the egg hunt, it was time for ice cream sundaes! Opa is the best ice cream scooper ever.
Look at those kids waiting for their cones!
This was mine. Bluebell homemade vanilla, chocolate syrup, and cherries. Delish! I grew up eating this exact treat all. the. time.
After we left my parents' house, we went to another egg hunt at Lafayette Village, then came home and played around the house (while mom cleaned).
I hope you had a blessed Easter!
2 comments:
We are so blessed to have spent the day with all of you! Thank you for taking these wonderful pictures!
what a fantastic Easter celebration with family. I love your family picture and let me tell you that some of the expressions on A's face just crack me up. You guys are truly blessed indeed!
Post a Comment