5.23.2012

preschool friends: past & present

One reason Anderson loved school so much was because he loved seeing two of his best buds, Prue and Holden.  These three stooges have been friends since before they were born.  (Well, not really, but you get the point.)  I met Erika (Prue's mom) and Betsy (Holden's mom) before Camden's first year of preschool back in 2008, when we were all pregnant with these little rascals.  They've hung out since babyhood, and now they've just finished up their second year of preschool together.  They absolutely adore each other!  I love it.

Anderson, Prue, Holden
Look how short my little guy is!  Hopefully he'll catch up to everyone else one day. :)


These kiddos sure have changed since this picture....


Sorry it's so blurry!  This was in January of 2009.  Prue, Anderson & Holden.  


And, just for fun, I wanted to add this picture:  The big siblings:  Miller (Holden's sister), Camden, and Gretchen (Prue's sister).  These guys have been friends since they were 3 years old, and are still good buddies! This was taken in July 2010.  


Love our sweet preschool friends (old and current)!

No comments: