However...right now, Anderson's VERY favorite toy is a carrot-shaped Easter egg. I could have a hundred things on the floor and he can somehow spot this thing and goes straight for it. You're probably wondering "how does he get these things?" I realize I haven't updated since A has started doing his "inchworm" crawl. He gets up on his hands and knees, and lunges forward a couple of inches and then starts the whole process over again. It's so cute. I'd say he can easily move 6 feet in 30 seconds. I don't think I'd be surprised if this child walks at 9 months. Yikes!
4.15.2009
anderson's carrot
Anderson is already at the age where if there are several things on the floor, he's going to automatically go for the things that aren't his. Shoes are one of his favorites right now. If anyone has left their shoes on the floor, you better believe Anderson will have them in his mouth in 8.2 seconds.
However...right now, Anderson's VERY favorite toy is a carrot-shaped Easter egg. I could have a hundred things on the floor and he can somehow spot this thing and goes straight for it. You're probably wondering "how does he get these things?" I realize I haven't updated since A has started doing his "inchworm" crawl. He gets up on his hands and knees, and lunges forward a couple of inches and then starts the whole process over again. It's so cute. I'd say he can easily move 6 feet in 30 seconds. I don't think I'd be surprised if this child walks at 9 months. Yikes!



However...right now, Anderson's VERY favorite toy is a carrot-shaped Easter egg. I could have a hundred things on the floor and he can somehow spot this thing and goes straight for it. You're probably wondering "how does he get these things?" I realize I haven't updated since A has started doing his "inchworm" crawl. He gets up on his hands and knees, and lunges forward a couple of inches and then starts the whole process over again. It's so cute. I'd say he can easily move 6 feet in 30 seconds. I don't think I'd be surprised if this child walks at 9 months. Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We loved seeing the little guy's "inch worm" crawl! So precious!!!
Levi said he wants to "race" Anderson. He said he'll see how fast he can drool and Anderson can see how fast he can inchworm his way 6 feet.
loser has to wear a dress.
Yay!!! I love that Anderson loved the carrot!
And I think his inchworm crawl is the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment