11.22.2009

FIVE years old!

We absolutely cannot believe our Camden is 5 years old today. 5 just really sounds old, doesn't it?? I mean, that's a whole entire hand! He has grown up and changed so much right before our eyes. If you don't already, believe it when people tell you not to blink. Camden is such a fun, loving, sweet child. Like every child, he has his moments where he's slightly less than pleasant, but overall he's such a good boy. He is so sensitive and caring. If Anderson gets hurt, he often will get a little teary eyed because of his brother's pain. I love his heart. He is a good student, an amazing big brother, and a delightful son. David and I don't know what we would do without this little ball of energy in our lives. He sure keeps things fun! Look at how much he's grown and turned into such a big boy, and not at all a baby anymore.

It all started when we anxiously awaited his arrival in 2004...

1 month old

Christmas 2005, 1 year old

2006, almost 2 years old

2007, 3 years old

2008, just turned 4 years old

2009, almost 5 years old
Happy Birthday Camden! We love you SO much! Thank you for bringing such joy and laughter to our lives.

5 comments:

becca Simmons said...

What a blessing he is to all of us family! Happy birthday Camden! Your aunt and uncle love hanging out with you!

Laura Robinson said...

Happy Birthday Camden, we love you so much and hope you had an awesome day!

See you soon!!!

cara said...

Hope ya'll had fun at the lunch! So sorry I missed it!

P.S. i had like 3 posts after my softball one that did have titles. i went back and changed some but it still did not change on your blog roll.

Tracey said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday, Camden! I cannot believe he's 5 years old!!

Jenn & David said...

awww...He didn't tell me it was his birthday yesterday when I saw him! Please wish him a belated birthday from me! :)