I know I've said this before... but we all are so much happier when we can get outside and play! Today after naptime we just went out and played in the yard. It's so much fun to get out there and run around, explore, and play with rocks and dirt... as opposed to just staying inside and playing with the same things we played with all morning. :) We've made it to at least 3 different parks in the last 3 days. Anderson is really beginning to LOVE playgrounds. He tries to play like the big kids (and his big brother) when he's there. Nothing seems "too big" for him. We are lucky he hasn't hurt himself yet!
Here are just a bunch of pictures from the last couple of days. Some of them are in color and some are in black and white. I just like to mess with the camera sometimes.
2 comments:
Those are some GREAT pictures!!!
Love the pictures. I need to take my camera with us when we go to the park, but I keep forgetting. What parks do you go to? Leiana and I are always searching for new places to go play.
Post a Comment