3.10.2010

quote of the day

Me: "Have you ever told your friends at school about Jesus?"
Camden: "Yes, I have told 2 friends about Him."
Me: "What did you say?"
Camden: "I told them that Jesus had nails in His hands and feet."
Me: "Why did He have nails in His hands and feet?"
Camden: "Because He died to save sinners. Mary was sad, but I don't know why because He rose again."

I love these sweet conversations. I pray they keep coming.



5 comments:

Hattie said...

That is so sweet! A couple of months ago my son Jaxon (who was 4 at the time) asked me if we have to wear flip flops when we get to heaven. I said if we want to and asked him why he was asking. He said, "Well in the pictures (in the childrens story Bible he has) everyone is wearing flip flops !!!" They were actually cartoon characters wearing sandals. It was so funny!

The Hands said...

Wow Ashley! You guys must be doing something right. I love reading about your family- soooo sweet!!!

Laura Robinson said...

So precious, what a sweet boy!

becca Simmons said...

How beautifully simple! and true! And, how awesome that he had a story to tell about sharing! Uumm, I don't know about you but when is the last time I shared about Jesus? Thanks for being a witness Camden!

Jenn & David said...

wow, I pray for John David to know the Lord and to share the gospel to others so boldly just like Cam. I will constantly remember Camden's testimony and pray that he continues to seek the Lord always! What a blessing! :)