9.16.2008

Kids Everywear

Last night I went with the girls from my accountability group - Katie, Julie, and Emily (Lara was out of town, we missed you!) to a HUGE consignment sale in Morrisville. Kidseverywear.com. The sale is going on all week, so I definitely recommend it if you might want kids/baby toys and clothes for GREAT prices! I spent a total of $22, and I got a wall shelf for the boys' room, a winter coat for Camden, 2 long-sleeved polo shirts for Cam, and a cute onesie for Anderson. I am excited, because I know that a winter coat anywhere (even Target) for Camden would probably be at least $15, maybe even more. So I got all that stuff for a great price! I wish I had a little more time to look through stuff, so next time they have the sale - which will be in the Spring - I will make sure I allow myself plenty of time. Check it out! :)

No comments: