aww, so sweet. Only 19 days left... and I thought I was getting antsy and close to the end, I'm sure you're even more ready to be done!
So sweet!
i'm so glad you posted that. what a sweet little man you have. sounds like you've been reading "Wild at Heart" to him at night for him to be saying such things :) keep it up, Mecaden will love it one day!
I love this and may start using it! Sometimes these cute things your kids say stay with you a lifetime! Can't wait to see y'all soon-
Post a Comment
4 comments:
aww, so sweet. Only 19 days left... and I thought I was getting antsy and close to the end, I'm sure you're even more ready to be done!
So sweet!
i'm so glad you posted that. what a sweet little man you have. sounds like you've been reading "Wild at Heart" to him at night for him to be saying such things :) keep it up, Mecaden will love it one day!
I love this and may start using it! Sometimes these cute things your kids say stay with you a lifetime! Can't wait to see y'all soon-
Post a Comment