12.01.2008
behind the camera
I was joking with David yesterday that if I were to die, my kids wouldn't even know that I existed because I have hardly ANY pictures of me with them. So, I need to get better at handing off the camera to someone else so I can be in some pictures with my boys. Until that happens, here are some pics of everyone but me. :)
The boys watching the wolfpack game together. Camden was trying to get Anderson to look at the camera.
David laid Anderson on a pillow on his tummy, and he fell asleep right away. I think once he can roll over by himself, he'll be a tummy sleeper.
Go Wolfpack!
"Ok really, you can get this thing off my head now."
Daddy and Anderson just hanging out together. They are great buddies! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i agree with Anderson- get that ugly hat off his head! :)
i tell Todd the exact same thing- if i died today my kids would have no clue who their mother was. lets make promises to each other to take pictures of each other with the kids when we hang out, so at least they'll have those for memories when we die :)
Love all these pics!! Love the one with C's hand on A's head! Also, that NC State paci...so funny it turned out to be his favorite one.
Post a Comment