12.21.2008
no way...
Is it possible that my baby is 2 months old already?!?! It just doesn't seem right. I feel like I was in the hospital with him like an hour ago. There is already so much evidence that he's growing like crazy...he's totally out of newborn clothes and is now in 3 months, he's in size 2 diapers, and his feet are getting close to touching the end of his bassinet while he's laying in it. He is awake for longer periods during the day...many times up to an hour and a half straight before he falls asleep for a nap. He's sleeping wonderfully at night...about 10:30 pm to 6 am. He's still eating 5 ounces every 3 hours. He's smiling a lot and still trying to "talk" to us. His night fussiness has pretty much stopped. He's so easy and such a joy. Before we know it we'll be paying for college! Seriously?!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Two months! I can not believe it! He is a handsome baby. He will certainly have to teach his cousin how to get on such a great schedule so quickly. :)
love it. he is such a sweet boy. 2 months sure does fly by doesn't it?
awwww! I haven't seen a smile like that yet. SO precious!
We are so happy he is such a happy little one! Love his smile...it makes me smile too!
Post a Comment