12.15.2008
clever camden
Camden doesn't enjoy cleaning up after himself when he plays in his playroom. I mean, I can't really blame him...we all know cleaning isn't much fun. Anyway, the other day he was playing and when he was done, I asked him to go clean up the room. (I have organized it so that EVERYTHING has a place it's supposed to go, and I have shown him many times.) He came out about 1 minute later and proudly exclaimed, "I'm doooone!" So I asked him if it was all clean, and "yes ma'am" he says. So I go in to check, and to my surprise the room was very clean! I praised him and gave him a high five for doing such a great job. However, this caught my eye as soon as I was about to walk out of the room. No wonder he cleaned up the room so fast. I love how he thought I wouldn't see half of his toys hiding under that chair. He could have hidden them better than that! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HILARIOUS. i did that until i was like... um yesterday.
haha ME TOO!!! That's why I didn't get mad at him for it!
Camden is such a good helper and I agree-VERY clever!
Very funny. I think Jonah got that same green chair for his bday. :)
Post a Comment