Well, you know how your kids sometimes do things that they shouldn't do, but you can't help but laugh?
This morning Camden had a handful of little animals that he was going to bring with him in the car. I told him we were not going to bring the animals in the car, because we don't need any more junk in there than we already have (toys). So, Camden tosses the animals down with a huffy attitude. That's a no-no, and he knows it. He immediately looked up at me as if to say "you didn't see that did you?"
Me: "You know you are not allowed to have an attitude like that. I am going to take a sticker off your chart. (It's a chart that he puts a sticker on every time he does something above-and-beyond what is asked of him, and if he gets 25 stickers he gets a special surprise. He's already at 23!)
Camden: "No ma'am! No ma'am! Please don't!"
Good job with the manners Cam, we just need to work on the appropriate time to use them. :)
1 comment:
I love that! That is definitely something that I can picture you turning around to not let him see you laugh. ;) What an awesome nephew I have!
Post a Comment