I think it is THE cutest thing to see Camden in his soccer uniform. I have felt lately that he is really transitioning from a "little boy" to a "big boy", and I certainly feel this is true when I am watching him out on the soccer field.
Here are a couple of pictures from his last two games. They alternate shirts each game... that's why you see some pictures of him in white, and others with him in red. Sorry that a couple of them are blurry. I guess that's what happens when trying to capture a running kid on camera!
3 comments:
he was probably "throwing in" the ball after it went out of bounds, or practicing doing it. is he a mid-fielder?
he is so cute! i can't believe how big he is!
so sweet! he's getting so big! I love the 4's..the fives are just as fun, btw...and I must say the 12's have their good times, too. (the 12's also have their interesting times, but that's to be expected)
On a side note, do you realize that you were 13 when you started baby sitting for me? How weird is that?
I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to go to one of his games! The picture where he is posing with the ball.... he totally looks like a real soccer player.... like one in high school or something!! I am just so excited he is playing! And he definitely is changing into a big boy!!! you could tell him to stop growing up!!
Post a Comment