5.23.2010

big week

Hey guys! Sorry for being quiet on here again. Do y'all ever get in a blogging funk? Or is it just me? Sometimes I feel like I just have nothing to blog about. I don't know how all those professional mommy-bloggers out there find good stuff to write about every single day. I'll work on that. ;)

David and I celebrated our 6th anniversary yesterday. We had a wonderful day. We started off going to our niece, Anna-Kate's first birthday party. It was so fun getting to celebrate with her! The boys went to Camden's T-ball game (which I have yet to post pictures of. That just reminded me!) and then my parents came over later in the afternoon to hang out with the boys so we could go out. We went over to Southpoint to shop a little (shop=admire and not actually buy anything.) without the distractions of kids, then ate dinner at Maggiano's. We had never been there, and it was so good! It was so fun to get out and celebrate all we've accomplished and experienced over the last 6 years. There have been many ups and downs, but each year truly gets sweeter and we love one another more with each passing year. One thing we know for certain: we couldn't do it without the grace and mercy of our Savior.

We have a busy week ahead of us! David and I will be sitting here on our couch tomorrow night to officially say goodbye to one of our favorite people... Jack Bauer. The time has come, and we are so sad. Jack, thanks for all the exciting, stressful and anxiety filled evenings you've provided us with. You will be missed! (They better not kill him off!)

It's also the finale of the Biggest Loser this week. I think Daris is going to win. If you watch the show too, who do you think will win? It's been so fun getting to know the characters and watch their amazing transformations!!!

Camden is graduating preschool this Thursday. Yes, I said graduating. I shouldn't have to deal with a graduation until he's 18, right?! He's wayyyy too young to be experiencing a graduation of any sort. At least, that's what I keep telling myself. Yes, they will wear little graduation gowns and hats. You better believe I am going to cry. Especially if they play the graduation song. (Sigh.) This also means it's Camden's last week of preschool. Ever. This is his last summer before becoming an official big kid. CRAZY!

Have a restful Sunday!

1 comment:

lee and hannah said...

i'm rootin' for ashley to win BL... and as for jack bauer, i saw one of the writers on a talk show this week who said "it CAN'T end "well" for jack"...so, i'm betting that chloe is going to kill him. we'll see!!

happy summer to the browns :)