11.23.2010

writing in big church

Camden has been going to "big church" with us for over a year now. He usually does very well sitting still and participating in the worship. I can tell that he's really enjoying being able to read, because he will follow along with the words on the screen and is able to sing with us. The fast-paced songs are harder for him, but for the most part he is able to sing along. There might not be anything more precious than hearing my little boy singing worship songs.

He has also learned how to keep himself busy with writing on the bulletins. I love to look over every once in a while and see what's he's been up to. I had to capture a picture of this week's masterpieces:

I love how he copied a lot of the words.

This one is the best. It's the prayer request slip.
You can click to enlarge so you can see it better, but he filled out all the appropriate blanks, putting "Mama" as the person that needs to be prayed for. The prayer request: "Mama has a boo boo". He came up with all of that on his own. I loved it! He put that because I had to put a band-aid on my heel before church this morning. I loved his little creations!


3 comments:

Jenelle Leanne said...

Awww! That is just precious! I can't wait (well, I can, because I'm not wishing away time at ALL) but I am so looking forward to the days when Leiana starts reading and writing! SO much fun!

emily bennett said...

love this!!!! he's such an amazing boy!

lee and hannah said...

priceless!!! that'd be one of those bulletins that would never come out of my bible!! :)