3.23.2011

our third blessing

Thank you for all your sweet comments and being excited with us over this new baby! We really are so so excited and can't wait to add a third to our family. The boys (especially Camden, and Anderson seems excited though I know he doesn't really understand yet) are very excited too! They both think it's a boy, and that's what I'm betting on as well. :)

We are not finding out what we are having. I'm sorry to all those who hate me right now. :) After finding out with Camden, trying-not-to-but-accidentally-did with Anderson, we have decided and are very confident in the fact that we want this one to be a surprise. I am SO excited about that.

I am due October 12 (10 days before Anderson's 3rd birthday!), which puts me at 11 weeks. I have felt SO good so far during this pregnancy. I can only remember 3 days so far that I have felt sick. For those of you who knew me during me last pregnancies, you know this is a miracle. I was SO sick with both of my other kids until at least 17 or 18 weeks. I am beyond thankful that I am feeling so good this time. It's almost strange though, because I just never knew it was really possible to not feel nauseous during pregnancy. :)

I have been STARVING during this pregnancy. All the time. I can eat an full entire meal, and have a growling stomach an hour later. My husband laughs at this. I am worried that this is happening so early in the pregnancy... does a baby the size of a grape really need that much food?! Maybe it's all mental... who knows. Speaking of mental, I have already had crazy cravings. David really believes it's all in my mind, and maybe it is, but I don't have cravings like this when I'm not pregnant. Maybe it's just because I know I'm pregnant, so my brain is telling me I need a certain food... I don't know. Some of my cravings so far have been: french fries (craved them with all my pregnancies), anything spicy (which I don't normally love), pimiento cheese (strange, I know), and anything sweet (that's nothing new). A few days ago, I had to have Bojangles STAT, or I thought I was going to hyperventilate. Ok, I'm being a little dramatic, but you get the idea.

We go back to the doctor next Tuesday for my 12 week, and hope to hear the heartbeat.
We can't wait to know who this little person is going to be. I am trying to enjoy every minute of my pregnancy though, and not wish it away.
Thank you again for your love and sweet words!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Excited for you! Glad you haven't been feeling too sick. What a blessing!

lee and hannah said...

girl girl girl!!! :-D

Jenn & David said...

praying for you Ashley! And I am so thankful that you are feeling well this go round.

Chelsea said...

Hey girl-

So glad you're feeling good this go round! Could this mean a change of gender...maybe it really is a girl! You need a poll on the blog so we can vote. Looking forward to October to meet this little one!