I have a couple of things I am loving right now... and wanted to share in case you needed to incorporate some new things into your daily diet!
Trader Joe's Trail Mix granola bars
(could not find a picture)
I love Trader Joe's. I don't shop there nearly as much as I should. I found these delicious granola bars that I would almost consider a cookie, they are that good. My favorite part is that they are sweetened with cane sugar instead of regular white sugar or high fructose corn syrup. They have several different flavors, but the Trail Mix is delicious... with chocolate chips, craisins, cashews, peanuts, and maybe a few others I am forgetting. It's almost too good to be healthy!
Joe Joe's-n-Cream

This stuff is SO good! And again, it's all natural. Trader Joe's prices are so reasonable, too.
World Table Salsa

This is a brand I have found at Wal-Mart. I'm not sure if they have it at other stores, but I am thinking not. This salsa was $1.98, which I think is a great price compared to other brands I've seen. I have tried two kinds, the one above and the Roasted Verde Salsa. Both were amazing! This one is both sweet and spicy at the same time, which I love.
Hidden Valley Ranch Dip

I LOVE this stuff. You mix this seasoning packet with sour cream, to make the most delicious dip for raw veggies. You can get low-fat or fat-free sour cream to make it lower calorie. The one I recently tried was "Harvest Dill" flavor, and it is SO GOOD. I love to snack on raw veggies... and they are just better when dipped in something yummy. This dip doesn't taste much like Ranch Dressing, in my opinion. I have been in heaven all week dipping my carrots and cucumbers in this dip.
What are some of your favorite things right now? Do share!
1 comment:
oh yum on the joe-joe's ice cream! i always think of you when i buy joe-joe's because you got Jen hooked on them a while ago :) they are SO good!
Post a Comment