3.16.2011

this is why...

I don't leave Anderson unattended downstairs for long.

I ran upstairs for about .37 seconds, and came downstairs to this. What the picture doesn't show is how he had been swinging the light back and forth! Now, I have to admit... there are plenty of times I run upstairs for several minutes and Anderson is playing just fine downstairs by himself or with Camden. But, the few instances like these ones are when I know I shouldn't stay up there long. When Camden was this age, I could have left him home alone for an hour and would be confident he would be just fine. (Don't worry, I didn't.) I am seeing more and more every day just how different my children are... and how my second-born is proving to be quite the little wild man!

At least we haven't had to visit the ER.... yet!

(And yes, I did grab my camera before I got him down from the table. That's only what a good mom would do. :)

2 comments:

emily bennett said...

telling your child to "stop doing that!" while taking a picture has got to send the worst message.

but sure does make for good pictures, doesn't it?? :)

looking forward to the picture of him actually swinging FROM the light ;)

Jenn & David said...

ahhh!!! I would have gotten JD down immediately and then passed out if I ever saw that happen! It is always easier to laugh when it is someone else's child. :) You have one adventurous little boy.