2.13.2009

boy time

When I go out somewhere and it's just the boys left at home, they always find ways to get creative. They will play silly games, pretend like they are animals, and build things. I ran to Target last night by myself (wahoo!) and this is the masterpiece they created while I was gone. Noah's ark. Very good, I must say! David told me that as soon as they had finished, Camden accidentally hit the bottom of the ark with his foot and the whole thing came tumbling down. He got very upset, and with good reason! David promised they would do it again tonight. Maybe I should go somewhere all by myself again so they can really do a good job without any distractions... :)



3 comments:

becca Simmons said...

what creativity! That really is cool. I also like seeing "super guy." When I am in trouble, I will now who to call now.

emily bennett said...

how creative! and yes i think you need to give them more space to nurture their boy-bond and creativity... i'm sure target will understand if you walk through three times a week :)

Anonymous said...

Camden has been so taken with Noah's Ark and we think it is so cool. The ark they built is awesome and we love how C puts the animals "in the ark".