2.04.2009
lately
Sometimes I hesitate to post on the blog when I don't have any funny stories or silly things to talk about. Then I realized that it's pictures that people really want to see, not words. So, here are just a few pics of what we've been up to the past week or so. (I recently just found out that my camera takes pictures in black and white, that's why all these pictures are not in color!) :)
Anderson loves bath time. He's a little unsure when he first goes in, but then starts kicking and squealing the rest of the time!
Tummy time is one of his favorite activities, believe it or not! See the drool? It's NON-stop at this point!!
Camden got to practice riding his bike last Sunday, when the weather was real nice. Remember how I said he was having trouble with coordination last time he rode? Well, this time he was able to steer and pedal all by himself, for quite a long distance! Good job, Cam!
I love the sweet relationship my boys already have! Although Anderson's face doesn't show it in this picture, he usually is all smiles and squeals when Camden is around. If I am trying to get things done around the house when Anderson gets fussy, I sometimes ask Camden to go over and play with him, and he instantly stops fussing. LOVE the "babysitter"! :) This picture makes me laugh though...if only Anderson could talk: "Mama, tell him to get OFF me!"
This is how I found Anderson one day, just taking a little catnap on his playmat. He started out on his back, but then thought it would be more comfortable to lay on his side. I think he got that from me.
They are so sweet when they are asleep. I mean, I love it when they are awake.....but they are just so innocent when they are sleeping.
I love to watch my boys sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the pictures of your little ones! And as for kids sleeping..it's still sweet even when their feet are almost at the end of the bed!
it's a good day when you figure out your camera takes b&w, amen?!
your boys are so precious. it is such a joy to watch them grow.
by the way, that second pic of A on the floor- i love the way b&w makes the rug look. what a neat angle for the picture to pick that up!
My handsome nephews! I can not get over how big Camden looks on his bike!!
Love the black and white pics. You have two handsome boys!!
Love the pictures!! Glad the burp cloth is being helpful with Anderson. :)
Thanks for the sweet pics of the boys!!! We are so proud of you and David!
Post a Comment